Starting with a chilled 16 ounce, pint glass,
- add 1 whole lime, quartered and squeezed,
- add 1 teaspoon of simple syrup, (more or less to taste,)
- add 1 four-count of St-Germain
- muddle the lime, sugar, and St-Germain,
- add 1 three-count Jose Cuervo Gold Tequila
- mix with bar spoon,
- fill the glass with ice,
- mix it a little more,
- add 1 "sploosh" of soda,
- garnish with lime.
Recipe by Joe The Bartender, Passage to India restaurant, Salem, MA
The original recipe calls for Silver tequila, but Joe prefers Jose's Gold tequila for a fuller tequila flavor!
This drink is pure yumminess. Like a big ol' glass of sunshine!