So, we wanted a Hallowe’en inspired drink for this week, you know, something for all those horror-themed, fancy-dress parties this coming weekend. A few ideas were bandied about; an even Bloodier Mary, a plague of Zombies, et cetera. But Joe wanted to do something original.
Starting from scratch in his laboratory, on a stormy night, much like tonight, he brought to life “The Hallow’tini,” (A.K.A. “Varying Degrees of Evil!”)
None more black.
While chilling a martini glass with ice, into a cocktail shaker;
- pour a 3 count of Svedka Vodka, (original)
- pour a 2 count of Blue Curacau
- pour a 1 count of Chambourd
- pour a 2 count of POM, pomegranate juice
- Strain into the now-chilled martini glass
- Garnish with a wedge of orange
Recipe by Joe The Bartender, Passage to India Restaurant, Salem, MA
Bartenders notes: A great drink, yes, but more specifically, The Greatest Hallowe’en-Themed Cocktail Around! ...And born right here in the Witch City of Salem, Massachusetts!
Chris’s notes: "Wicked Good!"
Trick or Treat!